WPTW System Materials
The core of the WPTW system involves the system materials.
The current version of Wellsite Permit To Work (WPTW) (Revision 3) is a paper based system. All materials (Permit Forms, Handbooks, plus other documentation) are the copyrighted intellectual property of the WPTWA and only available for use by Members.
WPTW differs from many other PTW systems in the concise nature of its documentation that minimises duplication and allows site personnel to efficiently document the work to be authorised.
What are the WPTW System materials?
The WPTW System materials are:
- A3 WPTW Permit Pad (50 sets of permits in triplicate)
- A4 WPTW Handbook
- A6 WPTW Handbook
- Work Party Acceptance Form
- Gas Detection and Monitoring Form
- Confined Space Entry Certificate
- A3 WPTW Complex SIMOPS Permit Pad (25 sets of permits in quadruplicate)
WPTW System materials are only available to WPTWA Members.
Your company WPTWA Member Representative will have a copy of the Order Form, or contact us at email@example.com. Please make sure you include your name, contact information and company details.
Can I get WPTW System materials?
The System materials are only available to Members of the Association. Members can order materials by using the WPTW Materials Order Form to order WPTW Permit Pads or Handbooks.
Can I print my own?
No. The WPTW System materials are the copyrighted intellectual property of the WPTWA and only available for use by Members.
Unauthorised use will be deemed a breach of legal copyright.
The WPTWA will credit any unopened goods within 14 days of delivery provided the following conditions are met:
- Returns are approved at our discretion and all postage costs are to be incurred by the customer
- The materials must be returned in original condition and packaging. You must prepay all returns postage, and you assume any risk of loss, theft or damaged goods during transit. The WPTWA reserves the right to refuse to accept, and to return, parcels that arrive Cash on Delivery (COD) or have More To Pay stamped on them
- If the materials are damaged upon receipt by the Association, we will be unable to accept them and they will be returned to you
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with notification of and reason for the return. We will respond with instructions on how to proceed.
Should you receive a faulty or damaged product, please email us email@example.com with your specific problem and we will get back to you promptly.